Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Green Loop. Today we are taking a closer look booths at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
This month on the magical blogorail we are heading to Epcot to experience the amazingness of the Food and Wine Festival
With Epcot’s annual food and wine festival underway, you probably want to know which Global Marketplaces you wont want to miss. Running from September 14th-November 14th, this years festival features 30 global marketplaces each offering unique cuisine and a variety of divine delicacies. The Hawaii Global Marketplace is one of the first kiosks that you will see as you enter the World Showcase. It is also one that you will definitely want to add to your list.
Here’s what you will find on the food menu this year at the Hawaii Global Marketplace kiosk
- Spicy Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Nori Rice
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale
- Mai Tai featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
While the portions are small the flavor is big island style. Trying the Spicy Tuna Poke and the Kalua Pork Slider were both on our list and was one of the few booths we actually ordered all of the food options at. If you are a beer drinker you will want to make sure to try the Kona Big Wave Golden Ale. It is a refreshing golden ale that compliments the Hawaiian cuisine perfectly. If you are more of a wine drinker you wont want to miss the Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine.
If you are looking for what else is great to indulge in, check out our Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booth Menu to see and read more about everything on this years line up.
check out the other great posts from the Blogorail!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Green | Around the World | Food & Wine Booths Loop:
- 1st Stop – DISTherapy | New Global Marketplaces at 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- 2nd Stop – Running on Disney | Exploring Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival: Hawaii Global Marketplace
- 3rd Stop – Rolling with the Magic | Food & Wine Must Dos | Greece & France
- 4th Stop – Magical Mickey Tips | Touring Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival Kiosks With Kids
- 5th Stop – Home is Where the Mouse Is | A Vegetarian’s Guide to Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival
- 6th Stop – Running on Disney | Three Drinks You Won’t Want to Miss at Food and Wine