One of the most exciting parts of planning your Walt Disney World vacation is Fastpass+ selection. Fastpass+ can be a little intimidating if you’ve never used the system before. If it has been a few years since you visited the parks you may be a little behind on the new system. What should you pick? Are you making the best use of your FastPass+? What should you skip and what is a must have? What is even available? Check our guide to FastPass At Disney’s Hollywood Studios to make the most of your time.
How To Know When To Use FastPass+
You may note that we do not recommend FastPass+ for a few of the more popular rides. This is because we feel that there is time to be saved by using a pass or that your pass would be better utilized elsewhere (particularly at one of the parks with the tier system). We tend to think a FastPass+ is better spent on a ride that consistently has lines of 30 minutes or longer.
FastPass at Disney’s Hollywood Studios also works on the tier system. DHS has a few more thrill rides to choose from that EPCOT, making it a bit harder to determine which to use your FastPass+ on.
- Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage 5 – 60 minutes
- The Great Movie Ride 10 – 60 minutes
- Fantasmic! – doesn’t have a “wait line”
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith 20 – 180 minutes
- Toy Story Midway Mania! 30 – 180 minutes
- Disney Junior – Live on Stage! 5 – 25 minutes
- For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration 5 – 120 minutes
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! 5 – 60 minutes
- Muppet*Vision 3D 5 – 60 minutes
- Star Tours 2: The Adventures Continue 20 – 90 minutes
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 20 – 220 minutes
- Voyage of the Little Mermaid 5 – 60 minutes
Top recommendations for FastPass At Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Rock’n’ Roller Coaster
Toy Story Midway Mania
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Rides/Attractions you almost always do not need a FastPass For
The Great Movie Ride
Voyage of the Little Mermaid
We hope this has helped you make the difficult yet exciting decision of which FastPass+ you’ll choose for your visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. If you are just getting started with FastPass+ and would like to learn more be sure to check out our Beginners Guide To Navigating FastPass+.